Professional triathletes looking to compete in the Ironman 70.3 Canberra need to be a member of the WTC Professional Triathlete Program.
Email to email@example.com to arrange your FOC entry code into the race and to apply for further assistance, if you are eligible, through our Pro Assistance Program.
The Ironman 70.3 Canberra Pro Assistance Program is available only to professional triathletes who can demonstrate eligibility through the following results:
a. Top 30 positions from the 2012 Ironman World Championship or 2012 Ironman World Championships 70.3 or b. Top 5 positions in Ironman and Ironman 70.3 Series in the last three years or c. Top 5 positions in National Long Distance races or d. Top 5 positions in World Champ Series / World Cup Olympic Distance Races or e. Olympian Triathletes
1. The Ironman Pro Membership is on a calendar year basis, January 1 to December 31, and covers all Ironman and Ironman 70.3 events during this period.
2. Athletes are required to send a copy of their professional licence/status card from their respective National Triathlon Federation (NTF).
3. For those athletes whose National Triathlon Federation does not issue an official professional licence/ status card, a letter from an officer of the NTF confirming professional status can be submitted.
4. In the event that neither of these options is available, the World Triathlon Corporation (WTC) committee will review a resume of top results from the previous 2 years.
5. Please include the country you will be representing for the season.
6. Documentation may be emailed, faxed, scanned or mailed to the Ironman Pro Membership Department.
1. Athletes wishing to register for a 2013 Annual Ironman Pro Membership must complete the registration process by February 28, 2013 or 60-days prior to your first event.
2. Athletes signing up for a SINGLE EVENT Membership must apply and complete registration 60-days prior to their stated event. (Please note qualification criteria for single event applications require the same verifying documentation from their NTF)
1. A confirmation email will be sent out which includes an annual Ironman Pro Membership number, and the relevant link to the Active.com registration page to complete the process and submit payment.
2. Please be sure to include the Ironman Pro Membership number assigned to you in the active.com registration process.
3. Membership is not confirmed or valid until payment has been made through the active.com registration page.
4. Athletes assigned an Ironman Pro Membership SINGLE EVENT membership, may only use this number for entry to the SPECIFIC EVENT. The coded number will not be valid for use at any other events.
5. In the event that an athlete wishes to compete in an additional event, they will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, to either upgrade to a full annual membership, or apply for another single event membership – a full 60-days prior to the stated event. The relevant status will be updated accordingly for verification by event staff.
1. 2013 Annual Ironman Pro Membership – $USD 750
2. Single Event Ironman ProMembership: Ironman – $USD 400
3. Single Event Ironman Pro Membership : Ironman 70.3 – $USD 200.
Email: email@example.com Web : http://ironmanpromembership.com Fax: 760-943 7077 Address: P O BOX 235150, Encinitas, CA 92023-5150
This event pays US$15,000 in prizemoney split as follows: